What kind of flooring does a space need? There is no short answer to that question. The process of picking out the right type of flooring can take some time, but is well worth the investment. Because the material you put under your feet should remain in place for quite some time, start by asking yourself what you will be using your flooring for.
- Hardwood & Wood-Like Floors. No longer considered only for high-end home construction, wood flooring is America’s number one choice for hard surface flooring.
- Tiles, Stone, Vinyl, & Ceramic tile are some of the most versatile materials available to decorate your home, whether you are looking to renovate your entire room or just replace the flooring.
- Carpet. The choice of carpet styles, textures and constructions has never been greater. You can now make a decorating investment you will enjoy for years. Carpet insulates rooms, cushions small children’s falls, softens harsh sounds and creates a quiet, peaceful indoor environment; it is also a non-slip surface for the elderly.
Services We Offer:
- Floor Installation / Refinishing
- Sanding, Staining
- Custom Flooring / Tiles
- Shoe Moulding
- Stair Sanding And Installation
- Ceramic Tile & Marble
- Hardwood Installation & Refinishing
- Vinyl Floor Installation
- Sandpaper & Stains
- Specialty Moldings
- Unfinished Hardwood Flooring
- Warped Floors Leveled
- Water Damage Repair
- Floor Sealing
- Floor Sanding
- Historically Correct Flooring
- Floor Maintenance
- Hand Distressing
- Carpet Removal
- Carpet Tile
- Vinyl Hardwood Floors Laminates